Why Work for Culligan?
Culligan is an industry-leading water solutions provider with a worldwide presence. Known as the water experts for over 80 years, we pride ourselves on offering water treatment products that provide our consumers a better lifestyle and also help to preserve the environment.
In addition, Culligan believes in giving back to the community. We feel that as an international company it is our duty to be a leader in social responsibility. That is why we are involved in both local community projects and international clean water initiatives.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and information to Rick Denker at email@example.com.
Culligan Employment Opportunities
- Operate a truck in a safe manner to deliver water, salt and other products to businesses and residential customers
- Repetitive lifting and pushing of heavy product and equipment
- Responsible for loading truck with product
- Follow predetermined, set driving route every day to deliver products
- Perform routine customer service tasks
- Identify opportunities for other or additional company products and services
- Maintaining positive public relations for the company
- Complete all paperwork in legible manner
- Ability to operate carts, dollies, forklifts, lift gates, hand trucks, and hand tools
- Must be able to work overtime if required to finish the route
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior route experience (not a requirement)
- Valid driver's license
- Must have insurable driving record
- Able to lift heavy 50+ lbs. of product consistently throughout the day (more than 70% of the time)
- Great customer service skills
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Successful completion of pre-employment and DOT screenings required
- A significant amount of time is spent walking, standing, sitting and climbing in and out of the vehicle
Hand movements typically used: twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, tapping, hitting and squeezing.